When I was approached by the Glacial rep., (he was a customer at one of my restaurants) haven't seen him since Glacial went nuts, it seemed like a good deal so I signed up. After receiving my bills they seemed too high so I called Glacial about the rates they were charging me.

The response I got was, "oh, that is the wrong rate, must have been a typo, everybody is human you know." Are you kidding? I was told that the correct rate would be applied and I would be re-billed.

Neither of those thing happened. Keep your distance from these people and any company that "says" they acquired Glacial, it's still Glacial with another name, and that's a fact!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with offer and stated that there is a room for improvement of getting ripped off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of natural gas and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15000. Glacial Energy needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned natural gas in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Glacial Energy.

Comments